Board and Staff
The Museum is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. The organization is overseen by a nine-member Board of Trustees
- Julie Gibbs, Board President
- Rev. Steve Towles, Board Vice President
- Tom Richards, Board Treasurer
- Courtney Beebe, Esq., Board Secretary
- Leanne Campbell, Board Member
- Dr. Dick Sheldon, Board Member
- La Donna Beaumont, Board Member
- Joe Bohart, Board Member
- Ali Marienau, Board Member
Director, Dorothy Dahlgren, a Coeur d'Alene native, was hired in 1982. She has a B.S. degree in Museum Studies and History from the University of Idaho and a Masters's degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga.
Program and Marketing Director, Robert Singletary, was hired in 2012. He brings local history alive through articles, lectures, and tours. He holds a BA from the University of Idaho and is a former instructor at North Idaho College and Lewis Clark College.
Development Director, Jocelyn Whitfield-Babcock, was hired in 2019. Born and raised near Spokane, she earned a BLS in Program Management from Whitworth University.
Bookkeeper, Lisa Hunt, CPA has a B.A. in Business Administration with Accounting Concentration from Eastern Washington University.