Board and Staff
The Museum is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. The organization is overseen by a twelve-member Board of Directors.
- Rev. Steve Towles, Board President
- Marilee Wallace, Board Vice President
- Tom Richards, Board Treasurer
- Courtney Beebe, Esq., Board Secretary
- Dr. Dick Sheldon, Board Member
- Juli Zook, Board Member
- Dave Patzer, Board Member
- Steve Widmyer, Board Member
- Deidre Chadderdon, Board Member
Executive Director, Britt Thurman, has worked in the museum field for over a decade. She received her BA in History from the University of Idaho and MA in Museum Studies from the University of Kansas. She has worked at museums of varying sizes in multiple parts of the country, primarily in community engagement, accessibility, education, and exhibit design.
(208) 664-3448 x 2 email@example.com
Accountant, Lisa Turner, CPA
Gift Shop Manager, Michele Williams
Archivist, Deborah Mitchell