Board and Staff
The Museum is a private nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. The organization is overseen by a nine-member Board of Directors
- Rev. Steve Towles, Board President
- Marilee Wallace, Board Vice President
- Tom Richards, Board Treasurer
- Courtney Beebe, Esq., Board Secretary
- Dr. Dick Sheldon, Board Member
- Ali Marienau, Board Member
- Juli Zook, Board Member
- Dave Patzer, Board Member
Executive Director, Britt Thurman, has almost a decade of experience working in the museum field. She received her BA in History from the University of Idaho and MA in Museum Studies from the University of Kansas. She has worked at museums of varying sizes in multiple parts of the country, primarily in community engagement, accessibility, education, and exhibit design.
(208) 664-3448 x 1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Historian, Robert Singletary, was hired in 2012. He brings local history alive through articles, lectures, and tours. He holds a BA from the University of Idaho and is a former instructor at North Idaho College and Lewis Clark College.
(208) 664-3448 x 2 - email@example.com
Education and Programs Manager, Kandi Johnson is the newest addition to the Museum's team. Previously a board member, Kandi manages MoNI's programming for youth and adults, including walking tours, lectures, and group tour bookings.
(208) 664-3448 x 3 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant, Lisa Turner, CPA
Gift Shop Manager, Michele Williams
Archivist, Deborah Mitchell