The Museum of North Idaho depends on financial support through membership, donations, and grants. We invite you to play a key role in inspiring a dynamic and interactive connection to the unique heritage of the Coeur d’Alene region and securing our next fifty years. Every gift makes a difference.
Your money stays with us. 100% of all donations to the Museum of North Idaho are used toward historical preservation and stay with MONI for our programming and collections efforts.
The Operating Fund sustains every part of the Museum of North Idaho’s work. Your gift supports exhibits, educational programs, public programs, the research library, special events, and so much more.
School age children in the Coeur d’Alene Region deserve the opportunity to learn and explore the rich history and culture of the area. Our educational programs enhance student performance, better preparing them for the future. Group visits of 10 or more individuals are $1.00 per child 5-12 and $5.00 per adult. Scholarships funded through donations are available for Title I Schools with limited financial resources. Support for the school field trip scholarship program is an investment in the next generation of citizens.
Fund a project that corresponds with a personal interest or matches with your own vision and values. Your support makes a difference.
Tribute and Memorial Gifts
Celebrate special occasions and holidays or mark the passing of a loved one with a gift to the Museum of North Idaho in their name.
Artifact and Photograph Donations
The Museum of North Idaho welcomes the opportunity to consider submissions of artifact and photograph donations. Use the form below to make a formal submission of historic materials or photographs that you believe would complement our collections.
Please note the following before submitting an offer:
- Due to the high volume of offers we receive, it may take a couple weeks for the Museum to carefully consider and reply to each one.
- To be considered, offers must have clear, high resolution images attached to the submission form.
- The Museum does not accept original materials without prior communication, review and approval from the Museum Director.
- The Museum cannot promise to display loaned or donated items.
- The Museum reserves the right to dispose of unclaimed property post-exhibition as it sees fit.
The Museum always gives close consideration to offers of authentic objects, photographs, documents and works of art illustrating North Idaho's history and culture.