Inland Northwest Milestones Lecture Series
The 4th Thursday of each month at 7pm, January-May 2020 at the Coeur d’Alene Public Library
Robert Singletary, regional historian, shares about Historic East Sherman Homes near Downtown Coeur d’Alene- Then and Now.
The original owners of these homes were men who came to a struggling military town and became prominent captains of industry.
The lectures on each impressive home includes information about the life of its original owner and their contribution to the region.
- Jan. 23: J.C. White House
- Feb. 27: F.A. Blackwell House
- March 26: William Dollar House- CANCELLED
- April 23: J.J. O’Brien House- CANCELLED
- May 28: Russell Blackwell House