Hughes House Museum in St. Maries

Written by Robert Singletary. Published in the Nickel’s Worth December 25, 2020. This log house was built in St. Maries in 1902 and started out as a men’s club. From 1906 until the early 1920s it served as the office and treatment center for Dr. G.S. Thompson. In 1926 Raleigh Hughes purchased the house and…

Read More